Qwik Power Solution is India’s largest tubular batteries, solar batteries, automotive batteries, motorcycle batteries, and e-rickshaw batteries manufacturer and supplier. We have 100+ dealers all over India. Qwik Power is also largest battery exporter from India.
We have the presence in Country like Nepal, UAE, Afghanistan, Malwai (SA), Nigeria, Lebnon, Argentina, Oman, Kuwait, Muscat, Ethoupia (SA) and etc.
We are backed by a team of ardent experts who are skilled and trained to proffer futuristic yet exclusive services to the clients. Crediting to the proficiency of these professionals, the company has emerged as a leading manufacturer and provider of the superior quality range of batteries, all of which are exclusively offered at par excellence specifications and competitive prices. Understanding the need to render client satisfaction, we exclusively offer customization options in terms of products range. Taking into account the requisites and preferences of our clients, we make sure to deliver products and services accordingly.
- The battery industry is evolving, led by a cyclical slowdown in the auto battery segments as well as competitive pressures in the industrial battery segment.
- GST would drive consolidation in the replacement market of automotive and inverter batteries, leading the strong growth of 16-17% for the organized players.
- New segments in industrial batteries – e-rickshaw, motive power, and solar applications – would drive growth, as conventional drivers of this segment stabilize.
- Electric vehicles (EVs) are unlikely to displace lead acid batteries (LAB), as these are still preferred for SLI (starter, lighting and ignition) application. Manufacturing of Li-ion batteries could be a USD42b opportunity by 2030 (~9x of LAB).
Shift from unorganized sector to organized sector.
Qwik Power Solutions is an organized sector in battery market. Today’s most of people or company like to buy the products from organized sectors only. As per the analysis of Motilal Oswal March 2018 he as show an tremendous growth in organized sector.
E-rickshaw market has come to the fore; expect CAGR of 15-20% (FY17-20E)
- Despite making an entry in India only a few years ago, with imports from China, electric three-wheelers have been gaining significant traction in tier-2 cities as a replacement of cycle rickshaw used for last mile connectivity.
- E-rickshaw benefits from a) no permit requirement (unlike auto rickshaw), b) subsidies from the state government due to zero tail-pipe emissions and c) low operating cost.
- E-rickshaw sales are estimated at 30k-35k units per month and growing rapidly with estimated growth of 15-20% CAGR over FY17-20E. Currently, there is population of 1-1.3m e-rickshaw.
- Currently, unorganized and small organized players account for ~85% of e-rickshaw production. However, organized OEMs (like M&M, Lohia Auto, Kinetic group etc) are now entering this fast-growing segment.
- These manufacturers currently install lead acid batteries imported from China or sourced from local manufacturers, which is priced cheaper by INR1k-1.5k.inflation.
UPS – On secular growth path driven by digitization
- UPS is third-largest segment in industrial battery application globally and accounted for ~18% of the market in CY16.
- Growth in the UPS segment is traditionally driven by IT hardware business growth (primarily servers), e-commerce, power backups and addition to ATM network of banks.
- New opportunities such as smartphones, social networking platforms, cloud applications and smart city projects have resulted in increased usage of data and need for data centers.
- Our interactions with industry participants indicate 8-10% CAGR in UPS market over the past few years and similar growth expectations over the next few years, driven by digitalization, automation, smart city and security (CCTV) applications.
- As per interactions with industry participants, the size of the battery market for UPS (including home inverter) is INR60b-75b, with estimated average battery life of 3-4 years, providing significant replacement potential. Commercial UPS segment is estimated to be ~INR18b market size.
- EXID and AMRJ together account for ~60% of the commercial UPS market. Other manufacturers account for 25% of the balance, and imports for the rest. AMRJ and EXID are benefiting from declining imports from China.
- 35-40% of UPS battery demand is contributed by the OEM segment and 60% comes from the replacement market.
Increase demand of UPS in has increased in demand of tubular inverter battery. As per the chat it show it has an continuous flow of demand on India’s growing market.